Not much happened today. Hung out at home, and then my friend took me back to the eye doctor that we went to last weekend so I could pick up the contacts I ordered, and then we got some Chinese food. Uh, yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Then again, it's difficult to do much with only 100¥ (about $1) until tomorrow. >.< It's not that I don't have money in my account, it's just that stupid, stupid UFJ (my bank) closed all of their ATMs this weekend, moreso than they usually close them. Yes, in Japan, ATMs close. Weekdays, they're open from, like, 8 to 6; weekends, they close even earlier. It's so convenient. >.> In this case though, UFJ merged with another bank a little while ago, and so they've been trying to merge the account info and computer stuff, and it's been a right mess, let me tell you; a few weeks ago, the whole UFJ computer system seized up because one of the info programs had a weird kanji in it. No lie. Which meant that no one could access their account until they fixed it. I guess a person could withdraw enough money for the whole week to make sure they didn't get caught with no cash if/when the system crashes, but I'm still not comfortable carrying around that much cash. Too much time spent in Detroit, I guess.
Anyway, it's supposed to be up and working tomorrow morning, so enough about that. **crosses fingers** It's time to start getting ready for bed, so that's all until tomorrow. Until then, your daily J-pic:
2 comments:
Are those all boys in the random J pic???
Interesting...........
Post a Comment