Yeah, I'm cutting it a little close today, but I just got home from Nagoya. We had our monthly meeting earlier today, which generally means that we all go out afterwards and relax at an izakaya. Or, y'know, hang out under the T.V. tower. >.>; Hence the late hour, and my lack of interesting news to report. I can say with confidence, though, that it is officially starting to get hot here. A group of us walked from Fushimi to Sakae (about ten blocks or so), and by the time I got there, I was completely sweaty and gross. And it's only June. This does not bode well for August... >.<
Aaanyway, my complaining aside (especially since just a few months ago I was whining about how cold it was), I should have more interesting stuff to talk about tomorrow. I've been invited to an enkai by my high-level mountain school, and it'll be the first time I've ever hung out with those teachers outside of school. So, news at 11:00! Or possibly later, depending on when I get home.
And, as always, your random J-pic:

To remind myself that it was, in fact, cold here not too long ago...
Mata ne!
1 comment:
I'm guessing this isn't on of those Mary shrines like we have all over the place here - LOL. We just had ANOTHER one that was bleeding, does this happen anywhere but Florida???
Post a Comment