Monday, June 9, 2008

Well, I was half right...

So, back in my last post, I said it wouldn't be three months before I posted again, which is totally true. Because it's been five. >.>; Worst. Blogger. EVER. But, the first step in overcoming a problem is admitting you have a problem, right? So there's that already taken care of!

Anyway, as penance, I've decided that I have to write something here every day from now on, barring days when I have no feasible access to a computer (**note to self** -- find out if posting is possible from the keitei; if so, there's that excuse gone, too). I'm not saying it's all going to be grand prose or lucid insights, but I've got to get in the habit of doing this. **sigh** I'm really glad I finally got my degree and all, but it's horrible how academia has made me practically resent writing...

So, one post down, about 400 to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are actually posting again!!! Hooray!!! It's been so long I though you'd forgotten you had a blog at all! ~(:-p

I suspect that there'll be ample future opportunities for kvetching about you missing posts, but for now I'll curl up around these and shut up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.